Why place Lost and Found Ad in Financial Chronicle Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Lost And Found Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Lost And Found” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Lost And Found advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Lost And Found Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Lost And Found.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
You can get more answers related to Lost And Found through our Question and Answer Forum.
Financial Chronicle is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost and Found Ad In Financial Chronicle To Get Maximum Response ?
The purpose of lost and found advertisements is to bring information of a lost or misplaced item to the notice of the public so that the person who finds it can duly inform the owner and facilitate its return. These advertisements are also published when an item has been discovered but its owner is untraceable. Here is why you should book your lost and found ads in newspapers:
Informs the Public
- Lost and found advertisements bring the general public’s attention to the misplaced or lost item so that they can be on the lookout for it, and, if found, contact the respective owner.
Fulfils Legal Requirements
- It is mandatory to publish a lost and found advertisement after filing an FIR with the police. This helps to prevent misuse of your property or documents if it falls into the wrong hands.
Helps to Facilitate Retrieval
- Since publishing lost and found advertisements in newspapers informs people and gets them to be on the lookout, it helps to facilitate retrieval of the lost items or documents.
Enables Obtaining Duplicates
- A lost and found advertisement in a newspaper, accompanied by an FIR from the police, qualifies as proof of misplacement and helps to make obtaining duplicates easier.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, a large number of people across cities and villages read the newspaper. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.